This is one you MUST HAVE!!!!! Order yours today.
Click Here to visit our Online Store.
AJ Foyt Autopgraphed Diecast 1969 Ford Talladega
Anthony Joseph “A.J.” Foyt, Jr., (born January 16, 1935) raced in numerous genres of motorsports. He is the only driver to win the Indianapolis 500 (which he won four times), the Daytona 500, the 24 Hours of Daytona, and the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Foyt won the International Race of Champions all-star racing series in 1976 and 1977. Foyt’s success has led to induction in numerous motorsports halls of fame.
Foyt only needed 10 races to get his first NASCAR victory. Richard Petty dominated the 1964 Firecracker 400 until he went out with engine problems. Foyt swapped the lead with Bobby Isaac for the final 50 laps of the summer event at the Daytona International Speedway. Foyt passed Isaac on the final lap to win the race.
Foyt ran out of gas near the end of the 1971Daytona 500, and Petty passed him for the win. Foyt again had the car to beat in the 1972 Daytona 500, but this time succeeded in a dominating performance. Only three drivers led during the race.
- Foyt drove in the Indianapolis 500 for 35 consecutive years, winning it four times.
- He also has 41 USAC Stock Car wins and 50 Sprint Car, Midget, and Dirt Champ Car wins.
- He has won 12 total major driving championships in various categories.
- His USAC wins tally is a record 138
- Foyt won the 1976 and 1977 IROC championships.
- Foyt won 7 NASCAR races, including the 1972 Daytona 500.
Without an autograph these are $69.
With AUTOGRAPH these are only $89.