The next to last production Talladega, VIN 9A46Q201716 is for Sale by Rick Hendricks Sales on eBay at $59,900. It does look like a very nice car but the hood is a gloss black. Here is a link to the eBay ad. This car is in our Registry but has never been Registered by an owner.
Here are some questions for you Talladega fans:
- Does being for sale by Rick Hendricks add value to the car?
- Does being the next to last Talladega built add desirability or value to the car?
- How much does the gloss black hood detract from the value?
- Does anyone know of the past history of the car?
- Read the description in the add carefully, do you think this is a numbers matching car?
- If not, how does that impact the price if at all?