If you are already a Team Member of the Talladega and Spoiler Registry, you may have reached this page because you have not logged in. Please log in and try your request again.
Here is more information on the advantages to being a Team Member.
Please consider becoming a Team Member of the Talladega and Spoiler Registry. If you own or are simply interested in the 1969 Ford Talladega, Mercury Cyclone Spoiler/Spoiler II Cale Yarborough or Dan Gurney Special; or if you have a 1969 Cyclone Color Code car, 1968 Mercury Cyclone GT 500 or one of the 1970 Prototype King Cobra or Spoiler II cars you need to belong to our Registry.
Teams that win on the track are all about working together and sharing talents and information. As a Team Member you have the opportunity to get to know other Team Members, to communicate with them and to share your questions and knowledge about these cars. Through these efforts our Team can show the car world how unique and special our Blue Oval Aero Cars really are.
As a Team Member you will receive very special benefits not available to other members including (a sample link is provided for each benefit, specific benefits may change overtime):
- Signed, dated, Full Color Registration Certificates will be mailed to all US Team Members and electronic file versions will be emailed to those living outside the US. If you provide a photo of your car at time of registration that image also will be placed on the Certificate along with the owner’s name, the car’s VIN and date of Registration. The Certificate is suitable for framing or pacing in your car’s notebook diary! It you Registered your car before you joined you need to reach out to us to let us know you would like your Certificate. Contact email@example.com.
- Access to all information in the Talladega and Spoiler Registry Data Base for all cars in our Registry.
- Access to a wealth of information on these historic cars and the individuals who made them famous; including how and why they were made, various options, and prototypes.
- Full access to our Resource Pages with detailed information of Suppliers, Service Providers and Technical Articles and Publications as well as Vintage Magazine articles.
- Access to other Team Members for technical assistance and support to help with your car..
- Access to our Sold Talladega/Spoiler Price Tracker; know what these cars are selling for now and in the past.
- Full access to additional details on Feature Cars and Technical Assistance articles on these cars.
- A Special Online Store with Discount prices on merchandise just for Team Members. Savings on some items may even pay for your Team Membership. This is limited to special opportunities and not available at all times.
- Occasional email newsletters and announcements regarding new entries to the Registry, Cars Sold, Talladega Family Reunions and more.
- We are also planning some special events and activities for members only.