We all know how rare the Ford and Mercury Aero Cars are and it is a constant battle trying to find all the VINs for the Spoiler/Spoiler II cars. This Registry attempts to locate and register as many of the cars as possible. This includes show cars too junked and crushed cars. Although we have all the VINs for the Talladegas that does not tell us how many are still out there on the road or waiting to be restored.
As of the first of April 2015 here are how many of each car have actually been found and registered with our Registry.
- 1969 Ford Talladega = 111
- 1969 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler II = 51
- 1969 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler = 36
- 1969 Mercury Color Code/Pre-Spoiler = 9
- 1968 Mercury Cyclone GT 500 = 4
- 1969 Ford Petty Torino = 2
Total in Registry = 213