Much of the information on this site is available to the general public in an attempt to further educate everyone about the ultra rare and fascinating Ford Talladega and Mercury Cyclone Spoiler and Spoiler II cars. It is out intent to continue to do this a long as we can. However, car Registrations and some other technical information is only available to Team Members in good standing (dues paid) in addition, only Team Members are eligible to attend out annual Talladega Family Reunions.
Your photos, stories, questions and restoration hints/information and participation is not only welcomed but encouraged. The site also includes Registration opportunities on certain related limited production cars produced by the Ford Motor Company during the same time period (1968-1969).
The Registration of your car is important to the entire car enthusiast community. Only that information you select is visible to other Team Members and there is no cost to Register. There are numerous short term and long term benefits to Registering your car. Our goal is to Register every Talladega, Spoiler and Spoiler II car by condition. This will assist all owners to know how many cars remain and what condition they are in. To some, it is even more important that this information can help find a car from their past and help document prior owners. We have some cars with Registrations from multiple previous owners. We also welcome Registration of Clones to discourage them from ever being passed off as real cars.
You must be a Team Member to access the following information pages:
- Registered Car details; everyone is able to see the listing of VINs and Registered VINs of all cars. However, you must be a Team Member to view the detailed Registration Forms and Data Plate information, as well as the comments and photos of registered cars.
- All of the Resource pages are for Team Members only.
- The Forum is limited to only Team Members.
- The Free Classifieds are limited to Team Members only; they can be found in the Forum.
- The For Sale and Sold Car prices information is only available to Team Members. This can be very helpful information if you are looking to buy or sell a car. When available, a link is provided to the car for sale or sold.
- Click Here to Become a Team Member.
Other benefits to being a Team Member:
-We occasionally send out an email Newsletter to all Team Members with new site updates and information on any other activities we might have planned.
-Participation in Special Team Member only events and activities over the year.
-Your membership is good for a year and only costs $20. We regret that we have to charge anything but the cost of setting up the Registry and maintaining it is far greater than we had ever imagined when we first dreamed of this service.