We are constantly looking at ways to provide you the car owner and restorer with information and products that will improve your Ford aero car. We will also be adding some “Life Style” items such as vintage patches, decals and literature. Today, we are proud to announce some new products that are now available in our Online Store. We have plans to be adding new items as we discover them and they become available to us.
Here are what we are adding today!
- Talladega Patch: This item is designed to look like the door emblem found on ever Talladega. These measure approximately 3″ X 3/4″. The cost is $7.50 plus shipping.
- Drag Club: In the 60s the automakers actually encouraged and supported Drag Racing. Here is one of the official Ford patches. It measures approximately 4″ x 1 5/8″ and costs $7.50 plus shipping.
- Mercury Cyclone: This patch shows your pride for the Mercury Cyclone and is 60s vintage correct. It measures approximately 2 5/8″ X 3 3/4″ with a cost of $6.50 plus shipping.
- 1969 Ford Torino Owners’ Manual: This is a reproduction but is an excellent copy. The advantage of this reproduction over and original is obvious over its condition, it is blank so you can put your car’s appropriate information on the maintenance schedule. The cost is $10.00 plus shipping.
- 1969 Talladega Sales Brochure: This is also a reproduction of the original sales brochure that was sent to Ford dealers. It is 4 pages long and it lists the Talladega’s Specifications and Standard Features. This is a must have for you glove box or document book. Cost is $13.00 plus shipping.
3. Mercury Cyclone Spoiler Sports Special (Spoiler II) Sales Brochure: This is a copy of the two page dealer sales brochure that tells you all you needed to know about ordering your Spoiler II. However, it never calls it a Spoiler II; it is a Spoiler Sports Special. Should we be calling it a Spoiler SS? The cost of this document that is a must for your glove box or document book. The cost is $7.50 plus shipping.
- Rear Ford Talladega “T” Emblem: This is the emblem that is often referred to as the “fake gas filler” emblem on the rear panel between the tail lights. This is a reproduction items and is a great replacement for your faded and worn emblem. It has the embossed “T” that stands out and not just a flat printed item. The cost is $12.00 plus shipping.
- Watch for Decals and More to come!